Humberside Fire and Rescue Service is committed to ensuring that the personal and sensitive information (data) it holds about individuals is accurate, up to date, used only for the purpose intended and securely protected from inappropriate access. The Service is committed to ensuring that individuals can find out about their personal data, be given access to it and the right to challenge its accuracy. In terms of non-personal information, the Service is further committed to promoting public access to the information it holds.
You can learn more about how data protection is managed in Humberside Fire and Rescue Service here, including:
- Data protection principles
- The rights of individuals (data subjects)
- How and when data is shared
- Retention and disposal of data
- Personal Data Breaches
Rights and Responsibilities
For further details regarding the rights and responsibilities under data protection legislation, in relation to both Humberside Fire and Rescue Service and to you as a service user, please contact us here.
Privacy Notices set out the types of personal data we process, why we process it, who is it shared with and the length of time we hold onto it.
- Privacy Notice - Public Safety Activities in the Community (242 KB)
- Privacy Notice - Beneficiaries of the Firefighters Pension Scheme (247 KB)
- Privacy Notice - Emergency Response Activities (240 KB)
- Privacy Notice - Employees (262 KB)
- Privacy Notice - Public Protection work to keep the community safe (243 KB)
- Privacy Notice - Job Applicants not taking up employment (260 KB)