Skip to main content

Complaints About Members

If you want to complain about the conduct of a Member of Humberside Fire Authority, you must submit your complaint to:

The Monitoring Officer 
Humberside Fire Authority
Fire and Rescue Service Headquarters
Summergroves Way
Kingston upon Hull 

or email

A form will be sent to you for completion and return (or it is available below).

Only complaints about the behaviour of a Member will be considered. Complaints about things that are not covered by the Members’ Code of Conduct will not be progressed. If you make a complaint it must be about why you think a Member has not followed our Code of Conduct for Members.