The Local Authorities (Members’ Allowances) (England) Regulations 2003 require the Authority, as soon as is reasonably practicable after each financial year end, to publish the allowances paid to each Member.
Each Member receives a Basic allowance to recognise the time devoted to Fire Authority work.
The Special Responsibility Allowances are payable to those Members who hold positions which require them to spend more time and effort on the Authority’s affairs than would be expected of other members.
Travel and subsistence allowances are payments made to reimburse the Members for expenses incurred on Authority business.
- Members' Allowances Scheme 2021/22 (213 KB)
- Members' Allowances Scheme 2020/21 (213 KB)
- Members Allowances 2019/20 (222 KB)
- Members' Allowances Scheme 2019/20 (211 KB)
- Members' Allowances 2018/19 (623 KB)
- Members' Allowances Scheme 2018/19 (157 KB)
- Members' Allowances 2017/18 (303 KB)
- Members' Allowances Scheme 2017/18 (160 KB)