Terms & Conditions
Use of Site
We authorise you to view and download the materials at this Web site (“Site”) only for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials on any copies of the materials. For purposes of these Terms, any use of these materials on any other Web site or networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. The materials at this Site are copyrighted and any unauthorized use of any materials at this Site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own non-commercial use.
Modification of Terms
We may modify these Terms at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms. You agree to review these Terms periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of the Site shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified terms.
Trademarks or Copyright
Trademarks used or displayed at this Site are trademarks of this site or its affiliates or third party owners. Nothing contained on this Site is to be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right of use of any such trademark without our prior written permission or such third party owner.
Facebook Social Media Competitions
- This competition is published on Facebook. Humberside Fire and Rescue Service is not responsible for any posts made by third parties on Facebook.
- No personal data will be collected or held for the purposes of this competition.
- The competition is open to all members of the public.
- The winner will be selected at random by a member of Humberside Fire and Rescue Service staff. This decision is final.
- The prize is a fire engine model.
- The winner will be notified via a public post on the Humberside Fire and Rescue Service Facebook page.
- The winner will be drawn after the competition closes, date will be announced on Facebook post.