The Jean Bishop Integrated Care Centre
63-69 David Lister Drive
East Hull Fire Station was established on Southcoates Lane in 1932. In June 2018, our crews moved into a new fire station as part of The Jean Bishop Integrated Care Centre which is on the site of the former David Lister School in East Hull and is crewed by Full-time firefighters.The station area covers a high density of housing including Greatfield housing estate and Hull Prison. The River Humber borders to the south of the station.