North East Lincolnshire
Cleethorpes Fire Station was established in the early 1900’s and was extended in 1968. It is the eastern most station on the south bank of the River Humber and is crewed by On-Call firefighters. The area has an increased population during the summer months as people visit the holiday parks, boating lake with a Discovery center and the seaside.
- 1 x Tactical response vehicle