Hull Central station
33 Pearson Street
- 1 x Fire engine
- 1 x Detection, identification and monitoring vehicle (national asset)
Hull Central Fire Station was originally established on Worship Street in 1927 and was rebuilt after the Second World War, making it the oldest fire station in the Humberside area. In May 2017, a new fire station was opened off Ferensway in Hull city centre and is crewed by Full-time firefighters. The station area covers a high number of retail premises, old buildings, museums and housing. It also covers Hull Royal Infirmary. The River Humber borders the station area to the south.