Every year, the Humberside Fire and Rescue Service honours and recognises the outstanding contributions of its staff who have devoted 20, 30, and 40 years to serving the community.
This year's Long Service and Good Conduct Ceremony, held at The Guildhall in Hull, promises to be an extraordinary event, as the Service pays tribute to the commitment exhibited by it staff. These individuals serve as beacons of inspiration, embodying the core values that make the fire service truly exceptional.
In recognition of their remarkable service the following awards will be presented:
- 30 staff to receive a 20 Year Fire Brigade Long Service and Good Conduct Medal
- 3 staff to receive a 20 Year Award
- 11 staff to receive a 30 Year Fire Brigade Long Service Clasp
- 4 staff to receive a 30 Year Award
- 1 staff to receive a 40 Year Fire Brigade Long Service Clasp
The Service continues to acknowledge and thank all staff for their continuous hard work in ensuring the safety and delivering a good service to the communities across the Humber region.