Your heart matters
10 June 2019
Book your screening now. Our Public Safety team has organised free heart screenings with Cardiac Risk in the Young (CRY) for those aged 14 to 35 years on 9 July.
Funded by HFR Solutions, there are 100 places on offer from 9am to 4pm, at: Kingston Youth Centre, 48a Beverley Road, Hull, HU3 1YE
- Visit: www.testmyheart.org.uk/book-appointment/
- Find Kingston Youth Centre listed for the Tuesday 9 July 2019
- Click Register
- Select a time slot and click ‘register now’.
- Fill in the required details on the health questionnaire – this will take approximately 15 minutes.
- Once the appointment is booked, you will receive a confirmation email; this will include a consent form.
- Please download the document, read carefully before completing and take it with you on the day.