Members of the public are invited to take part in a Facebook competition being hosted by Humberside Fire and Rescue Service for a chance to win a Firefighter experience for their chosen school.
To enter, members of the public should try to guess how many investigations our Fire Dogs took part in last year (2019). Those closest to the actual figure will be entered in to a draw. The winner will receive a Firefighter Experience for their chosen school.
The competition will run from Friday 17 January - Friday 31 January 2020 and no entries will be accepted after 5.00pm on this date.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is published on Facebook. Humberside Fire and Rescue Service is not responsible for any posts made by third parties on Facebook.
- The competition or Humberside Fire and Rescue Service is not endorsed by Facebook.
- No personal data will be collected or held for the purposes of this competition.
- There is no entry free and no purchase necessary.
- Route to entry for the competition is via Facebook only.
- Entries made after the closing date will not be counted.
- The competition is open to all members of the public.
- The answer which matches exactly or closest to the number of investigations in which our Fire Dogs attended between 01/01/2019 and 31/12/2019 will win. This decision is final.
- In the event of a tie, numbers will be entered in to a random number generator.
- Entrants must Like the Facebook post, and comment on the post with their guess as to how many investigations our fire dogs have been attended between 01/01/2019 and 31/12/2019.
- The winner will be notified via a public post on the Humberside Fire and Rescue Service Facebook page. The winner agrees to use his/her name in any publicity material.
- The winner will be drawn after the competition closes on 31 January at 5.00pm.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.